Donations to the Atlas Performing Arts Center help sustain our efforts as a community-focused arts organization. Our mission is to bring people together through the arts to expand the reach and strengthen the bonds of our community. We provide shared space in a creative environment that inspires exceptional performances, events, and initiatives that enlighten, entertain, and reflect the best of the arts and our humanity. When you support the Atlas, you are part of that movement.
As a community performing arts center, we provide space for the artistic mind. Your support inspires creativity and connection on H Street – and we are deeply grateful for your generosity.
Every dollar helps the Atlas continue to be a catalyst for growth and change on H Street, NE and your commitment to the Atlas keeps our doors open to the community and keeps ticket prices affordable.
The Atlas is where arts, culture, and connection happen on H Street. Contributions from friends like you support every element of what makes the Atlas thrive…
- Atlas Presents performances and events
- City at Peace–our engagement program for teens
- Atlas Stagecraft Training and Apprenticeship Program–our arts workforce development program
- Arts for Young Audiences – our performances that introduce kids ages 1-6 to the arts
Other ways to give to the Atlas
- Shop for everyone on your gift list at Amazon Smile and a portion of the proceeds goes to Atlas Performing Arts Center.
- Donate to the Atlas through your Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) workplace giving, in which your donation is conveniently taken out of your paycheck, pre-tax. Simply use the Atlas’ CFC number to help your local arts center! Our CFC number is 89282.
- Many employers will match donations made by their employers to non-profit organizations. Check with your employer to see if you can double your impact when you give to the Atlas Performing Arts Center.
The Atlas Performing Arts Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our EIN is 52-2358563. Our CFC number is 89282. The Atlas is a proud member of the Catalogue for Philanthropy.
Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.