WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
The Atlas is your community performing arts center that provides space for the artistic mind and encourages expression, exploration and connection on H Street. Your membership contribution demonstrates your passion for the arts and helps us present and produce affordable and transformational art for all.
ATLAS MEMBER BENEFITS
Atlas Members receive:
- Special discounts and ticket privileges
- Exclusive access
- Invitations to special events
- An Atlas welcome gift
- and more!
WHAT YOU SUPPORT
- Extraordinary performances and events in music, film, dance, theater, and more for the community
- Scholarships, supplies, and production costs for teens and young adults in our transformative City at Peace youth development program
- Scholarships, tools and equipment for entry-level vocational and technical theater trainees in the Atlas Stagecraft Training and Apprenticeship Program (ASTAP)
- Field trips for the next generation of arts lovers through our Atlas Arts for Young Audiences programming.
DONATE BY MAIL
Download our Membership Brochure.
(202) 399-7993 x 122
* Ticket discounts are subject to change and availability. Our Atlas Presents series includes all performances labeled on our calendar as Atlas Presents, in addition to Jazz at the Atlas, Atlas Arts for Young Audiences and Atlas Signature Events. Your official membership start date begins the 1st of the month after your gift is made, but members can start using benefits immediately upon membership activation! All new members will receive an email activating a secure online portal account. When you login, you will be able to purchase tickets to Atlas Presents events with a 20% discount.
The Atlas Performing Arts Center is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. Your gift is fully tax deductible.